Improve your EdTech products in Sweden’s national test bed
Swedish EdTest, Sweden's first national EdTech testbed, is now open. It has been specifically designed to help businesses sharpen the development of new digital learning services. Students and teachers will begin testing the EdTech products in Spring 2020. To get involved in this and future research phases, register your interest today.
How will Swedish EdTest help my business?
The testbed will connect Swedish schools and colleges with providers of EdTech products from across Europe and Scandinavia. It will enable your business to:
- Work with educators to improve the design of your EdTech products
- Test products in real academic environments and prove their value
- Understand key product use cases and hone go-to-market strategies
- Support teachers to choose, use and implement EdTech more effectively
How will Swedish EdTest work?
- Municipalities and educational institutions sign up to participate
- EdTech businesses register their interest and are fully evaluated
- Participating teachers and students and principals identify their challenges / needs
- Those needs are matched with registered companies
- Both parties agree the specifics for each test
- Swedish EdTest support the test with a common testing methodology as well as test planning and preparation
- After the test, a detailed evaluation takes place.
- Results are shared with participants and stored with the Swedish EdTest for analysis.
- EdTech businesses can use the research feedback to improve their solution or to demonstrate its effectiveness with key audiences.
Swedish EdTest is open to companies from around the world as long as their product/service is relevant to and matches the needs of learners in Sweden.